Dodson Medical Card Certification Clinic
Below are the Qualifying Conditions for Receiving a Medical Card!
- Cancer associated with severe/chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, or cachexia or severe wasting
- Tourette Syndrome
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Terminal illness, with a probable life expectancy of less than one year*
- Intractable pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Chronic pain
- Sickle cell disease (effective Aug. 2021)
- Chronic motor or vocal tic disorder (effective Aug. 2021)
Tel – 763-588-7099
Fax – 763-522-2222
Minnesota Medical Cards Qualifying Conditions
Contact Us Today!
Feel free to ask any questions over the phone, or get in touch via our contact form below. Your message will be dispatched directly to our staff who will answer as soon as they can.